Superman vs Goku Superman vs Goku

Well, that's one of the biggest "who would win?" questions answered!
And honestly, if you want my opinion, they're both way overpowered to be anywhere near interesting, especially since you need to create even MORE overpowered enemies to give the hero a challenge, thus starting a vicious circle.
Which is why everyone likes Batman better.
Anyway, the animation had me laughing the whole way, and, even though I'm not really familiar with either of the characters, the jokes were easy to get and quite funny.

It would be fun if you made a series out of "superhero vs anime characters" battles, by the way.Think about it.

Pokemon Red: Rock Tunnel Pokemon Red: Rock Tunnel

Great movie, it captures perfectly the spirit of that stupid cave that made me so angry back when I was a kid (it took me a million years to get past it the first time because I didn't have flash, like you).
I love how you used the original sounds with your animation, and the "scary" touch was nice too.
And I have a few suggestions for other games you might make an animation for, excluding more Pokemon, which would be nice as well: AC Revelations, Batman Arkham City, the Uncharted series, God of War series, Dungeon Defenders, TF2, L4D2..okay, I think they're enough.
I can't wait for your next animation!

TerminalMontage responds:

Thanks! Uncharted, Dungeon Defenders or a Valve game would be fun, I actually haven't played Arkham City or Asylum, and I only played the first Assassins Creed :/ And the 3rd God of War :D

Clogged Tubes Ep 1 Clogged Tubes Ep 1

Lawl.

I've been waiting for something like this for quite a while..
It captures perfectly the essence of how 4chan works, even if it has to exaggerate a bit to do it.
Just one thing..well..the voice acting on the guy wasn't that good.
I know that it was supposed to be overacted and stuff, but it had a fakeness to it.
I'm not going to say anything about the video quality because I know that this is compressed video and not actual flash, so..I dunno, good job!
Can't wait for the next one.

Jawnie responds:

Mm, I have trouble finding good voicing. I'll try broadening my search for future episodes.

It was, indeed, compressed video. It was the only way I could keep it at a decent size. But in the future I think I'll upload larger but better looking versions.

Socrates Jones: Pro Philo Socrates Jones: Pro Philo

First of all, let me say that this game is one of the few that I won't forget soon.
Its humorous style was unexpected for a game with such deep thinking in it, but it was a welcome addition to all the arguing and philosophy.

The story was fun and the dialogue exceptionally well-written, however I cannot give it 5 stars for one basic reason that others have pointed out as well: the game is fairly limited.
Now, of course this is not an argument simulator, you need to ask specific questions to have specific answers, but in some parts, especially Kant, a challenge option makes perfect logical sense but is dismissed like all the others for no good reason.

Allow me to make an example: when Kant talks about the rules that must be followed at all times, you could use the "Intentionalism" challenge: to be moral you must always follow certain rules, but what if your intention was to follow them but then you couldn't, for outside reasons?
Are you moral for having a good intention or immoral for not following the absolute rule?

Basically, my point is that some of the challenges should be removed over time to avoid confusion, since you're never going to use the same one twice until the Arbiter, but there's no way to know this until you painstakingly test it. Speaking of testing, some other stuff could be removed as well, like asking for more information on points you already made.
Those are actually valid points in a few instances, but for the rest of the game they are completely useless: however, you are forced to try them anyway to see if that is the one that will be different from the others.

Yes, all this would make the game much easier, but the difficulty of the game should be figuring out the answer in a logical way, not clicking everything until you get it right.

So, to summarize, if an answer makes sense but is not the right one you should remove it since it's frustrating to think you've made a logical conclusion but have the characters make fun of you for no good reason when it's the game's fault, not yours.

Oh, and the game will sometimes bug out and restart, which is incredibly frustrating as this happened to me at the very last question of the Arbiter, so I had to start the entire thing over.

I would certainly love to see a second game like this, all of the parties involved in it are really talented and should keep doing what they are doing.

A small talk A small talk

It's a very nice idea, the pixel art is awesome and the interactive dialogue with the computer is good enough, but the game doesn't really help you progress in any way.
I tried asking about everything I could see in the room, but no matter what I do the computer either talks to me to death (how does that even work?) or shuts down because I insulted it (lol).
Plus there's nothing to click, the the only three things with text in the room (esc pod, food and AGS) don't give you any important clues.
I talked to it about shutting down, self-destructing, getting out of here etc. etc. and nothing.

Newgrounds: Retaliation Newgrounds: Retaliation

Not the best...

Although the idea was nice, the game really felt extremely slow, with each waving taking too long to complete.
The controls aren't crap, but they're just very slow to respond.
The graphics were really good though, and the music was alright.

Melody of the Wind Melody of the Wind

Windy :D

So, this one is really awe-inspiringly calm and cool, and the feeling of the wind is all over the track, which makes it ideal to listen to when you're stressed..
It is obvious that you have put many hours into this, and the result is completely satisfying.
Also, l liked the crescendo at 2:53-2:56, it really impressed me.
Very nice job.

Ryukenjin responds:

Thanks for this review (4th today, aesome!) too! This was actually a project that took roughly 4-6 hours to make. I was on a roll that afternoon and just kept it going. It is rare that I work on a track like this for a short time and the quality is top notch. I wanted something to vary in the song first and came up with the 2:10 part and on to give it that extra something to make it special. Thanks for all your reviewing today and watch out for 1 a day for the last bit of the year (some are better than others as some are last year pojects that I don't wanna go back and work on). I made a really cool uplifting trance song 2 or 3 days back and that will be one of the last ones uploaded. Take care.

Matt B (Ryukenjin)

Keep Flip Change{Demo} Keep Flip Change{Demo}

Cool

I really loved the various effects in this one...from start to end, it was an awesome track that didn't get tiring or repetitive for one single second..unfortunately, its short duration does not allow me to give it more than an eight.
Next time, make something 3 minutes long, and it'll be perfect.
I really like your style...cheers!

PlayTheGame responds:

why thank you...i should rename this DEMO

no Drumz no Drumz

Umm...

..don't be pissed off, but l have to say it..this track needs drums :D
Seriously though, if a song lacks drums, it needs a very strong bass to compensate, at there wasn't anything of that sort here..too bad, because it was a nice idea.

Hand Cannon Hand Cannon

Not bad

The gun looks nice, but it has no texture and/or coloring, so I can't give it a higher rating than 7..
Also, wtf at the 0/10.

Ching Chongin Ching Chongin

Very nice

Althought the game sucks, this piece of art is extremely well-done and polished, with many details and nice coloring...I just wish you used your talent for a better purpose :(

TheShadling responds:

Well thanks for liking the drawing, but whaaat the game sucks? Are you kidding?

Gotta luv dem lazors Gotta luv dem lazors

Lawl

Needs moar memes, but was nice overall.

sirbobsalot2 responds:

Dat ass

(Thats another one for you)