Melody of the Wind Melody of the Wind

Windy :D

So, this one is really awe-inspiringly calm and cool, and the feeling of the wind is all over the track, which makes it ideal to listen to when you're stressed..
It is obvious that you have put many hours into this, and the result is completely satisfying.
Also, l liked the crescendo at 2:53-2:56, it really impressed me.
Very nice job.

Ryukenjin responds:

Thanks for this review (4th today, aesome!) too! This was actually a project that took roughly 4-6 hours to make. I was on a roll that afternoon and just kept it going. It is rare that I work on a track like this for a short time and the quality is top notch. I wanted something to vary in the song first and came up with the 2:10 part and on to give it that extra something to make it special. Thanks for all your reviewing today and watch out for 1 a day for the last bit of the year (some are better than others as some are last year pojects that I don't wanna go back and work on). I made a really cool uplifting trance song 2 or 3 days back and that will be one of the last ones uploaded. Take care.

Matt B (Ryukenjin)

Keep Flip Change{Demo} Keep Flip Change{Demo}

Cool

I really loved the various effects in this one...from start to end, it was an awesome track that didn't get tiring or repetitive for one single second..unfortunately, its short duration does not allow me to give it more than an eight.
Next time, make something 3 minutes long, and it'll be perfect.
I really like your style...cheers!

PlayTheGame responds:

why thank you...i should rename this DEMO

no Drumz no Drumz

Umm...

..don't be pissed off, but l have to say it..this track needs drums :D
Seriously though, if a song lacks drums, it needs a very strong bass to compensate, at there wasn't anything of that sort here..too bad, because it was a nice idea.

Power Metal Rangers!!! Power Metal Rangers!!!

Wohoo!

I definitely enjoyed it, and the nostalgia feeling is definitely there...what this track lacks is...duration!
You needed to make this at least four times as long for it to be a full track...please make a full version of this, it's really awesome!

wilb0b responds:

lol i will, im expecting a new practice amp to record with soon, so i don't want to get too ahead of my self lol

What We're Here For [BEER] What We're Here For [BEER]

Not bad at all

It was really good party music, perfect for dancing or I don't know what other party stuff...
It could also be good movie music, during an action scene or something...very nice job.

wilb0b responds:

lol thnx, I'm not too sure what it would go well with either... :/

and not a drug party lol it'd have to be more trippy lol

cry goat cry goat

Interesting

I liked the mixing of the piano with the effects, but the track was too repetitive and it never had any actual change in its beat or feeling.
You should make something like this, but with a more intricated melody and more effects.

Cebster responds:

i agree with what you said about the beat but not with what you said about feeling.
yeah this was a test it took me like two hours to make, i dont really like working with melodies like that they usually just come to me. There is no creativity with melody most the time, just composition.

~ElpH~System Virus ~ElpH~System Virus

Not bad..

..but not fantastic either...I mean, it had it effects, its crescendos and all that stuff, but it lacked this little "something" that makes a track great.
I don't know exactly what, but I didn't "feel" it, if you know what I mean.
Still, you obviously have talent so keep making more!

Elph responds:

I think it is missing a nice deep bass, but i didnt have any good bass sounds for it so i kinda left it out. My mistake :/

Awake - Supernova Awake - Supernova

Woot

It was a very strong, fast-paced and powerful track, it never lost its intensity and would be perfect for an action flash game/movie.
The only "bad" thing I can say about it is that the effects were a tad overused.

Castle Grounds Castle Grounds

Nice

Well, it started very nicely, but then I felt that it lost some of its "dark" feeling...the piano part was totally out of contest, and the voice could be well taken away, nobody would miss it...
The tune is good though, and if you changed it a bit it would make some really good boss music.

Ghost392 responds:

Yeah one of my friends wanted some piano in it, so I didn't know another way to put it :/

CBT Vol.1 - 04 SideWinder CBT Vol.1 - 04 SideWinder

Good

It was an intresting track, had some nice effects, but it really didn't need to be THAT long...I mean, sure, if you wanna play it during a party, 6 minutes are fine, but the NG version should be a least twice as short.
Apart from that, it was pretty enjoyable, although obviously not groundbreaking.
Nice job overall.