Superman vs Goku Superman vs Goku

Well, that's one of the biggest "who would win?" questions answered!
And honestly, if you want my opinion, they're both way overpowered to be anywhere near interesting, especially since you need to create even MORE overpowered enemies to give the hero a challenge, thus starting a vicious circle.
Which is why everyone likes Batman better.
Anyway, the animation had me laughing the whole way, and, even though I'm not really familiar with either of the characters, the jokes were easy to get and quite funny.

It would be fun if you made a series out of "superhero vs anime characters" battles, by the way.Think about it.

Pokemon Red: Rock Tunnel Pokemon Red: Rock Tunnel

Great movie, it captures perfectly the spirit of that stupid cave that made me so angry back when I was a kid (it took me a million years to get past it the first time because I didn't have flash, like you).
I love how you used the original sounds with your animation, and the "scary" touch was nice too.
And I have a few suggestions for other games you might make an animation for, excluding more Pokemon, which would be nice as well: AC Revelations, Batman Arkham City, the Uncharted series, God of War series, Dungeon Defenders, TF2, L4D2..okay, I think they're enough.
I can't wait for your next animation!

TerminalMontage responds:

Thanks! Uncharted, Dungeon Defenders or a Valve game would be fun, I actually haven't played Arkham City or Asylum, and I only played the first Assassins Creed :/ And the 3rd God of War :D

Clogged Tubes Ep 1 Clogged Tubes Ep 1

Lawl.

I've been waiting for something like this for quite a while..
It captures perfectly the essence of how 4chan works, even if it has to exaggerate a bit to do it.
Just one thing..well..the voice acting on the guy wasn't that good.
I know that it was supposed to be overacted and stuff, but it had a fakeness to it.
I'm not going to say anything about the video quality because I know that this is compressed video and not actual flash, so..I dunno, good job!
Can't wait for the next one.

Jawnie responds:

Mm, I have trouble finding good voicing. I'll try broadening my search for future episodes.

It was, indeed, compressed video. It was the only way I could keep it at a decent size. But in the future I think I'll upload larger but better looking versions.

Nyan Caxx Nyan Caxx

Lawl

That was pretty awesome.Personally, I like the Nyan cat tune, but I'm not sure if I could listen to it for that long..
Anyway, animation-wise the flash was professionally made, and I like your style, which reminds me of anime (duuuh), but without the exaggerated features I so despise.
The voice acting was good (although I think that the sound quality could be a BIT better), and the story itself was wonderfully random, it really shows that your brain is full of ideas and you just shove them all into a single flash without creating some stupid.
Ok, so good job, and I'm looking forward to your next flash.

Animator vs Animation III Animator vs Animation III

Whoa.

To be honest, I didn't know what else could someone possibly do to improve over the last one, but you managed to do it.
The "story" was fun, and it's really obvious that you worked hard on those special effects, which are believable, funny and realistic (well, as realistic as they can be in a flash where sticks come to life anyway).
Great job, and, although AvA is over, I'm hoping that you make more flashes similar to this one in the future.

Animating Boxes at 3am Animating Boxes at 3am

Not what I expected...in a good way

Heh, at first I thought that this was just a happy-go-lucky animation about...boxes, but as soon as the university "squished" them in such a brutal way I understood that this was far, far from it.
And indeed, this "box" mentality is shoved into your head whether you want it or not, and if you try to get away..well, there are boxes all around you.
How can you be a sphere in a box world?

But anyway, all philosohpy apart, even if the animation wasn't the best, and the music wasn't yours, you managed to create something special, and, in some cases, downright creepily realistic.
And, there's the fact that you made it while being extremely sleepy...so yeah, GET SOME SLEEP!

Purged Purged

Artistic, dark and nicely animated

Well, it's really hard to convey a non-obvious message with a silent animation, and this one was definitely trying to tell you something.
I got the general idea, although in my opinion it needed to be a little longer just so that we can fully grab the concept.
Now, technically speaking, this one's absolutely amazing, right up there with Tarboy.
The Photoshopping is amazing (I don't know if you've done it yourself or if you use automated tools, but it's still amazing), and the animation, even if not completely fluent (but maybe that was on purpose), was superb.
I'm not sure if you shoved some 3D in there as well, but if you did, it blends seamlessly with the rest.
Everything from the lighting to the skin smoothing to the depth of the faces is done in a grim, almost depressing way, and if that was the intention, it's an outright success.
Awesome music, makes a very good contrast with the theme without feeling out of place.

Stamper has no hope in NG Stamper has no hope in NG

Hey, I'm in there!

Lolz, my name is right at the center of the "poser mod" screen!
And for the record, although we do call ourselves "icon mods", we're not actually mods or pretend to be.Just sayin'
Anyway, the flash had good animation, good voice acting and a good dose of NG humour, so yeah, good job.

Pokemon: Fated Encounter Pokemon: Fated Encounter

Pretty impressive, maybe too much.

Okay, well, the animation overall was extremely impressive, it's rare to see so many effects on the same flash, at the same time...laz0rs and bombs and flashes and blasts exploding around everywhere...I bet that was pretty freaking hard to do.
So, yes, of course, you basically took a DBZ battle and inserted Pokemon instead of intergalactic superfighters, but that's not the problem..the problem is that while Pokemon have some abilities and all, this is a bit too much.
I mean, 9/10 of the flash was "OMFG SUPER LAZOR BOOOM BLAAARGH RESIST AVOID MASSIVE ENERGY BLAST WHAT THE FU- BOOOOOMMM!", if you know what I'm saying.
So instead of spamming the whole thing with an overload of blast effects you could put in more new things, like melee battles or more unique Pokemon moves.
Also you verused some effects, like the face close-ups, the tiny sacractic smile and the really overused I-can't-be-bothered-fighting-you "hmph" that every single anime-based toon ever seems to use.
Other than that the camera was really well made, moving around all the damn time so that we get to view the action from every possible angle (although all this moving around WILL cause the flash to lag at some points, no matter how good your PC is).
With all that being said, nice work, looking forward to the next one (with less "too much", I hope).

Scizor v.s Tyranitar Scizor v.s Tyranitar

Pretty good.

I always like a good sprite movie, mainly because the characters are bound to be well-drawn and animated...
Anyway, this one was pretty good, although I have a few suggestions for your next one:
-Lower the sound, it's way too loud.
-Zoom it out a bit
-Put in more character animations, and make them move around more
-3 vs 3 battles maybe?